Get the Insider Secrets for Career Success
Discover What Interviewers Really Say About
Your Performance after a Case Interview
What do interviewers really say about you after your case? What are the kinds of things they are forbidden to say to you directly (that you really wish they could, and you really NEED to hear)? Wouldn’t it be so much easier if you could just read their minds and know exactly what they are thinking?
Recently, I hosted a roundtable discussion on that exact topic. This discussion included a panel of case interviewers consisting of myself and three other case interviewers (that have collectively worked as interviewers at McKinsey, BCG and Bain). Between the four of us, we have conducted well over 1,500+ case interviews, and have been on both sides of the interview table.
To my knowledge it is one of the few times (possibly the only time) a group of very seasoned case interviewers with experience at all three top firms have spoken so openly and so brutally honestly about what we really think about candidates and their performance.
It was a delightful roundtable discussion, unlike anything I’d ever participated in. My take on the case interview is slanted by my time at McKinsey. I don’t know the inner workings of BCG or Bain. What was astounding to me was how much commonality each of us had in our perspectives.
I remember the part of the discussion we had about what drives us absolutely crazy with candidates.
It was one of the most animated discussions I’ve ever seen and participated in with ex-consultants. In short, the things that piss us off as case interviewers seemed surprisingly consistently across firms.
Insider Secrets: How Case Interviewers Decide
Insider Secrets: How Case Interviewers Decide consists of an audio recording of our entire 2+-hour roundtable discussion, plus the transcripts of this conversation, and a handout with the Summary of Key Discussion Messages.
Other insights and answers shared by the interviewers include:
- What Mistakes Drive Interviewers Crazy
- How Long Into the Interview until Interviewers Know if a Candidate will Pass or Fail
- What the Best Candidates Do that Other Candidates Do Not
- What Mistakes the Worst Candidates Make
- The Importance of First Impressions (and how to make a strong one)
- What Expectations Interviewers Have for Undergrads vs. MBAs
- How to Start the Case Strong
- Advice for the Analysis Stage of the Case
- How to Make a Strong Conclusion
My Insider Secrets program is a unique opportunity to get the inside scoop on the case interview from the perspective of the interviewers — what they look for, what their pet peeves are, what impresses them, and what doesn’t.
This Program Includes:
- Audio: 2+ hours revealing insights from seasoned case interviewers
- Transcripts of the Discussion
- Summary of Key Discussion Messages Handout
- The program is delivered digitally, and you will receive download instructions within 15 minutes of purchase.
- We use industry standard Adobe Acrobat pdf files and audio file formats that can be used across all major computing platforms.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
My Insider Secrets program offers a priceless look into the mind of real case interviewers. From their extensive experience in over 1,500 case interviews, the interviewers provide their unique perspectives on what it takes to pass. I’m confident you will find their insights valuable.
But you don’t need to take my word for it. Try it out and decide for yourself. If the program doesn’t meet your expectations, just return it and we’ll be happy to issue you a full refund.