Resume Review Coaching
Resume Review Session
Candidates get into consulting using a variety of paths and approaches. The options available to you depend on the relative strengths/weaknesses of your resume or CV, stage of your career, strength (or lack thereof) of your personal network, and numerous other factors. If you have both strengths and potential weaknesses in your application, consider a resume review session with CaseInterview.com. My resume reviewers are former McKinsey, Bain, and BCG consultants that I’ve hand picked and trained to advise you in a way that’s consistent with my Consulting Resume Toolkit.
Here are questions frequently asked in a resume review session:
- I have X strengths on my resume, but I’m also very concerned about Y weakness. How can I compensate for this in my application process?
- I’ve applied to several firms but have not gotten interviews from any. I know I have a competitive background, so I’m certain I’m doing something wrong — but for the life of me, I can not figure out what it is.
- I have a low (GPA; GMAT/ Other Scores). How can I compensate for this with another strength on my resume?
- I’m applying as an experienced hire. Which skills in my background are going to be seen as favorable? What part of my resume are they going to be concerned about?
- Professional review and assessment of your resume/ CV in advance of your session;
- 1 Hour resume review session with coach via Skype;
- Session will be recorded and provided to you;
- Coach will make suggestions in the session for you to write the next draft. Coach will then send a follow-up email with a new rewritten draft of your resume and any additional suggestions.
- Coach may decide to end the Skype session after 45 minutes if sufficient information has been provided within that time. Be assured that the Coach will use the remainder of the session time to work on your resume.
- Sessions must be scheduled with enough advance notice that the coach has reasonable amount of time after the session to complete work on your documents. Expect a 3- to 5-day turnaround after the session for your revised documents.
Deluxe Resume and Cover Letter Toolkit with Resume and Cover Letter Review Session
Consulting Resume Toolkit
Cover Letter Toolkit
Resume Review Session with professional review and assessment, 1 hour resume review session and rewritten draft resume
Resume Review Session
Professional review and assessment of your resume/ CV in advance of your session
1 Hour resume review session with coach via Skype and follow-up with a new rewritten draft of resume and additional suggestions.