Reading List - How to Develop Incredible Self Confidence and Unshakeable Self Esteem
Victor's Suggested Reading List
- The Intimacy Factor: The Ground Rules for Overcoming Obstacles to Truth, Respect, and Lasting Love by Pia Mellody and Lawrence S. Freundlich
- Facing Codependence: What It Is, Where It Comes from, How It Sabotages Our Lives by Pia Mellody, Andrea Wells Miller, and J. Keith Miller
- Passionate Marriage: Keeping Love and Intimacy Alive in Committed Relationships by David Schnarch, Ph. D.
- The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem: The Definitive Work on Self-Esteem by the Leading Pioneer in the Field by Nathaniel Branden
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown, Ph.D., L.M.S.W.
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brené Brown, Ph.D., L.M.S.W.
- The Power of Vulnerability: Teachings on Authenticity, Connection, and Courage (audio book) by Brené Brown, Ph.D., L.M.S.W.
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ravikant
- Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy by David D. Burns, M.D.
- How Will You Measure Your Life? by Clayton M. Christensen, James Allworth, and Karen Dillon
- No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dr. Robert Glover
- The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind by Daniel Siegel, M.D. and Tina Payne Bryson, Ph. D.
- Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life by Marshall Rosenberg, Ph. D
- Positive Discipline by Jane Nelsen, Ed. D.
- Love is a Choice: The Definitive Book on Letting Go of Unhealthy Relationships by Robert Hemfelt, Frank Minirth, and Paul Meier
- Getting the Love you Want: A Guide for Couples by Harville Hendrix, Ph. D.